Sunday, July 8, 2012

Countdown #110: With Plenty of Time to Spare!

Even though I'm writing this post at 10:58pm on the night before it goes up, it's only because we were at Rehoboth Beach all day and I only just got home. Seriously, doing the intros on the iPhone is tres unstressful and they tend to get me down recording quicker. I hope it's not because I'm sacrificing content...

If I am, bear with me as I grow accustomed to this new way of doing things and then bear with me again when I get my new laptop and then everything will be great.

When you see the next Countdown, it'll be the day before my 29th birthday! I'm going to do another Birthday edition of Off the Charts and hopefully that will go up in the same month as my birthday (or at least the same year!)

Speaking of birthdays, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DAD!! (who will likely read this) and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!! (who is less likely to read this)!!!

Here's this week's countdown! Enjoy!

Countdown #110

***Featuring***
The Black Keys
fun.
Gotye featuring Kimbra
Grouplove
Imagine Dragons
Linkin Park
M83
Of Monsters and Men
The Offspring
Silversun Pickups

No comments: