Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Birthday

So, my birthday is coming up and for it, I'm going to try one of a couple new podcast ideas.

All day on July 16 (my birthday), I'll be watching my Google Reader (where I read my blogs) and I'll be listening to every song posted in blogs on my list. I'll download my favorite song from each post (because the posts often have more than one song on them) and doing a podcast where I talk about the songs and the blogs that they came from. In between songs, I'll also talk about the posts that didn't have any songs in them.

It should be a lot of fun (despite how dry the previous paragraph may have sounded) and I'm really looking forward to it! For instance, Daytrotter posts at least one session every day, so you know there'll be a Daytrotter track on there.

If you'd like to be on my list (or confirm that you are already on my list), leave me a comment!

Like I said, this is one of a few ideas I have for some new podcast shows. So watch this space in the upcoming weeks and months!

3 comments:

James! said...

Comment even if it's just to make sure I have ANY blog on my list. Doesn't have to be yours. Whatever you think I should know about.

Tricia said...

Very cool idea, James. Could be a really long podcast depending on what you read!!

James! said...

True! And depending on how many people post on that day!