Sunday, April 10, 2011

Help! I'm losing my mind...or my podcasts...

So, do any of my loyal listeners happen to have a copy of Countdown #41? I erased it from my wife's computer to make room for making more podcasts, thinking, "Aw hell, I'll just download it from my blog." So I went to my blog and lo and behold, there's a post telling everyone (including me, apparently) that 41 would be available for a limited time only.

So, I'm desperate to get a copy of this episode for the archives. If you have it, please email me at the address on the left-hand side of the page so that we can work out getting me that file, and as a sign of gratitude, you will pick next week's bonus song.

Thanks in advance,
A Desperate Podcaster

UPDATE Thanks to one intrepid listener, the archives will soon be complete!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Appetite,
I have a mint copy of Countdown #41.
As a long time listener, can I say YOU ROCK!!
I'll send you a copy of #41.
Signed,
Rabid Fan