Sunday, March 27, 2011

Seems like just yesterday I thought to myself, "I should do a podcast!"

Well, once again, I've surpassed the capacity that Fileden lets me upload. But thanks to Mr. Tim Young I have come to realize that Google Docs is a fine place to store my files when they're too big and it won't send you gross/scary/sketchy pop-up ads! So, no play button this week, but I didn't want to cut anything out because....

IT'S MY ONE YEAR BIRTHDAY OF THE PODCAST (Go to hell, you old bastard)

So there's ample amounts of reminiscing about bygone days and days of yore and so forth and so on.

Also, never fear, I'll keep the podcast coming out nice and regular even though it's been coming out a bit late in the week recently. In the spirit of Stan Lee, "Stay Strong, True Believers!"

Countdown #47

***Featuring***
The Black Keys
Cage the Elephant
Foo Fighters
Linkin Park
Live
Middle Class Rut
Mumford & Sons
Rise Against
Social Distortion
Young the Giant

No comments: