Sunday, March 13, 2011

Russian Roulette (Blog Version)

So, over at Cathedrals of Sound, they do a Lazy Sunday feature where they talk about whatever comes to the top of the "shuffle pile" and I have always thought that was cool, but I wanted to do something a little bit different with it. So I'm going to do a round of Russian Roulette, blog style.

I pressed Shuffle Songs on my iPod one day and wrote down the first 6 songs that showed up. Then I went on random.org and generated 6 dates that will be occurring in the next 6 months. (This was on 3/6. Sensing a "6" based theme?) So I'm going to write these blog posts about these songs and on the designated day, the post will show up with a link to the song to listen and/or download. I'm hoping to forget all about which days things are scheduled so it will be a surprise for me AND you.

The Russian Roulette is based in the fact that I'm "taking 6 shots" and I don't know if one of those shots will result in the post being deleted by the powers that be. It adds a bit of danger and that's kind of fun.

So, look out for that in the near future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thansk for the mention - I'll be tuning in to see what comes up