Thursday, February 28, 2019

New Countdown (October 2018): Eyes on the Prize


Image result for twenty one pilots my blood
twentyonepilots. I just realized how appropriate this is for October
Hey. So the last time you heard me on this show, I was talking about switching up the format a little bit to catch up. Well this is the first episode of that and I think it went fairly well. I'm hoping to get these out with a fair amount of regularity, then get back to doing week-by-week. But holding this format in my back pocket if I might need it. Enjoy!


Countdown #398: October 2018

***Featuring***
AJR
Bastille & Marshmello
Dennis Lloyd
Imagine Dragons
The Interrupters
lovelytheband
Mike Mictlan
Mumford & Sons
Panic! At the Disco
The Revivalists
twentyonepilots
Walk the Moon
Weezer


No comments: