Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Drake "I'm Upset"

Here's the deal. Drake has broken a record that the Beatles set back in the 60's. He has 7 songs on the Top Ten this week and with no research whatsoever, I believe the Beatles had the record with 5. Here's this week's top ten. I don't normally post it, but it's pretty exceptional.

1. Drake - Nice For What
2. Drake - Nonstop
3. Cardi B, Bad Bunny, & J Balvin - I Like It
4. Drake - God's Plan
5. Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B - Girls Like You
6. Drake - In My Feelings
7. Drake - I'm Upset
8. Drake - Emotionless
9. Drake featurin Michael Jackson - Don't Matter to Me
10. XXXTENTACION - Sad!

So I went on Drake's YouTube channel to see if there was a video for one of these songs that I hadn't posted yet. And boy was there. If you're a fan of DeGrassi, strap in. But I suppose if you're a fan of DeGrassi, you've already seen this. Strap in anyway


No comments: