Saturday, August 19, 2017

Reading Quest Update: Day 7 (August 19)

Name: Rob
Class: Rogue
Level: 1
EXP: 30
HP: 72
Currently Reading: The Short Drop (33 pages read)

Rob blasted through the Magic: The Gathering book and then sailed recklessly through Candide (one word title).

Candide was kind of an odd one. I felt some of the political and religious satire flying right over my head, but I enjoyed it quite a bit more than I expected to! There were some incredibly violent parts and some really funny parts, too.

Moving on from there, I started reading The Short Drop (partially obscured face on the cover) and, after going through Candide, this is going to be a breeze. I'm still in the exposition part, but it's quite enjoyable.

This Quest is really fun and I feel like it's going quite well!

No comments: