Sunday, August 13, 2017

Reading Quest Update: Day 1 (August 13)


Name: Rob
Class: Rogue
Level: 1
EXP: 10
HP: 27
Currently Reading: Prologue to Battle For Zendikar: Collected Stories (172 pages read)

Rob came out of the gate strong as I read about half of the Prologue to Battle For Zendikar: Collected Stories (Which is what I'm reading for the "Books with < 500 Ratings on GoodReads" quest).

I feel a little weird because this book says that it is 380 pages, but the "pages" are probably about 1/4-1/2 the size of an actual book page. So I'm not sure how that should count towards HP (I get +1 HP per 10 pages I read, which helps towards the final score)

I'm quite enjoying this book so far. I like getting the story behind these Magic: The Gathering sets that I've played with. Occasionally, they'll have a piece of art featured in the story and it's fun to look up what card that art is from.

After this, I think I'm going to dive into Candide.

This has been fun so far!!!

No comments: