Thursday, July 9, 2015

Throwback Thursday: 1970




1. John Sebastian - I Had a Dream
2. Canned Heat - Going Up the Country
3. Richie Havens - Freedom
4. Country Joe & the Fish - Rock and Soul Music
5. Arlo Guthrie - Coming Into Los Angeles
6. Sha-Na-Na - At the Hop
7. Country Joe McDonald - The "Fish" Cheer/I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die Rag


8. Joan Baez & Jeffrey Shurtleff - Drug Store Truck Drivin' Man
9. Joan Baez - Joe Hill
10. Crosby, Stills & Nash - Suite: Judy Blue Eyes


11. Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Sea of Madness
12. Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Wooden Ships
13. The Who - We're Not Gonna Take It (See Me, Feel Me section)
14. Joe Cocker - With a Little Help From My Friends
15. Santana - Soul Sacrifice


16. Ten Years After - I'm Going Home
17. Jefferson Airplane - Volunteers
18. Sly & the Family Stone - Medley: Dance to the Music/Music Lover/I Want to Take You Higher
19. John Sebastian - Rainbows All Over Your Blues
20. Butterfield Blues Band - Love March
21. Jimi Hendrix - Medley: Star Spangled Banner/Purple Haze/Instrumental Solo

This album fascinates me because of the LACK of some of the huge names. It's a lot of lesser-known acts. Which is kind of really cool.

No comments: