Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April 2015 Media Update




Last Thing I Watched: I am way behind on this season of The Simpsons. Tonight I watched "Covercraft", which aired back on November 23rd. It was very enjoyable and fun to watch. On a related note, my 4 year old daughter has started watching these episodes with my wife. She calls the show "Yellow Guys" which is adorable.


Last Thing I Read:  I'm reading a book called Rock On, which is about a guy who starts a job working for Atlantic Records. I'm not sure if it's a memoir of the David Sedaris variety (true story, told hilariously) or, like, fiction where the main character has the same name as the author. It's really enjoyable and if it keeps it up, it'll be going on my Favorites shelf in my room!

Last Thing I Listened To: I just finished the Dana Carvey episode of Pete Holmes's podcast You Made It Weird. The episode was lovely, though at times Dana sorta felt like he had to be there and humoring Pete. I think he kind of got into it, but then kept pulling himself back out of it. You can listen to that episode HERE

Things I'm Seeing On the Internet: I can honestly say that not very much was happening on the Internet in terms of things blowing up like last month. I suppose I did see a number of posts referencing March 31st as an important day in Parks and Recreation lore:


No comments: