Thursday, March 12, 2015

Throwback Thursday: 1987

10. Huey Lewis - Fore!
9. Europe - The Final Countdown
8. Cinderella - Night Songs
7. Paul Simon - Graceland
6. The Georgia Satellites - Georgia Satellites
5. Janet Jackson - Control
4. Genesis - Invisible Touch
3. Bruce Hornsby - The Way It Is
2. Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet
1. Beastie Boys - Licensed To Ill


     1. Rhymin & Stealin
     2. The New Style
     3. She's Crafty
     4. Posse in Effect
     5. Slow Ride
     6. Girls
     7. (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (to Party!)
     8. No Sleep till Brooklyn


     9. Paul Revere
   10. Hold It Now Hit It
   11. Brass Monkey
   12. Slow and Low
   13. Time to Get Ill

I was going to do the Bon Jovi album, but then it occurred to me that I might have done them for this year on the Hot 100 and, sure enough, there they were. So I did the #1 album. Which is also a doozie. Lots of great songs on this one. I don't own a copy. I believe I'll put it on my wishlist!

No comments: