Thursday, March 19, 2015

Throwback Thursday: 1986

10. Simple Minds - Once Upon a Time
9. Starship - Knee Deep in the Hoopla
8. Ozzy Osbourne - The Ultimate Sin
7. Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms

      1. So Far Away
     2. Money For Nothing


     3. Walk of Life
     4. Your Latest Trick
     5. Why Worry
     6. Ride Across the River
     7. The Man's Too Strong
     8. One World
     9. Brothers in Arms

I used to have this album. But now I don't. I wonder what happened to it. I wonder if I lost it in the Great CD Case Loss of 2001. Hmm. Anyway, I really like this album and I know that Dire Straits aren't "cool" or whatever. But I like it!

6. Barbra Streisand - The Broadway Album
5. Mr. Mister - Welcome to the Real World
4. John Mellencamp - Scarecrow
3. Heart - Heart
2. Sade - Promise
1. Whitney Houston - Whitney Houston

No comments: