Sunday, June 16, 2013

New Countdown: 50% MORE CONTENT!



It's the longest episode in 3 months. It has 5 bonus songs. And I loved every minute of it. I feel like we're in the midst of hearing "the sound of 2013 in alternative music," but it won't become evident what exactly that sound consists of for a while yet. I'm happy to just sit back and enjoy the tunes.

I hope you'll join me.

On a related note, 1/5 of the podcast is dedicated to Father's Day, so I just wanted to wish all the Dads out there a happy one and I hope you celebrate it in a way that makes you happy and that you know how valuable a good Dad is in a kid's life.

Countdown #155

***Featuring***
alt-J
Arcade Fire
Beastie Boys
Capital Cities
Fall Out Boy
Imagine Dragons
The Lumineers
Muse
The Neighbourhood
New Politics
Of Monsters and Men
Paul Simon
The Soggy Bottom Boys
Thirty Seconds to Mars
Yellowcard

No comments: