Wednesday, May 8, 2013

POS MDS WDELH RMX

So I was just looking for the latest episode of P.O.S is Ruining the Current (Which doesn't appear to have an episode from last Saturday...at least nothing archived yet.) and I found that P.O.S has a tumblr. No big surprise there, but I found two things I want to share with you from it.

The first, is this remix of "Piano Hits" from his latest album We Don't Even Live Here which is apparently "the first taste of Marijuana Deathsquads’ upcoming remix album of P.O.S’s We Don’t Don’t Even Live Here, entitled 'POS WDELH MDS RMX' " which is a very exciting prospect. I love when a remix completely changes the flavor and feel of a song


The second thing I wanted share is this picture. I haven't seen it posted anywhere else and I think it is so great. It's P.O.S pushing Dessa on a swing and they're both clearly having a blast!


No comments: