Sunday, March 17, 2013

New Countdown and a Lost Time Travel Analogy

Well I started titling this blog like that because I couldn't remember what the time travel analogy I make during the course of the show was. But when I started to write "Lost Time Travel Analogy" I realized that I had unassumingly found the answer. That's a good tip for the future, kids. Stop trying to think of the thing you're trying to think of and give your subconscious room to THINK. It'll come up with the answer. Or it won't and you'll be tormented for the rest of your days.

.....Countdown time!

Well, as I mention in the episode, this will be the last new countdown until the week after next. Next week will be a Flashback Countdown and it's a good one. So come back for that!

Countdown #144

***Featuring***
Atlas Genius
The Black Keys
fun.
Imagine Dragons
The Lumineers
Mumford & Sons
Muse
Nirvana
Of Monsters and Men
Silversun Pickups

1 comment:

Chadwick said...

YOU GAVE ME A SHOUT OUT!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!!! Thanks buddy! We gave you a shout out on our last podcast, but I have NO idea when we are posting it...might be April as we are waiting to finalize the new "cast". As soon as that is finalized, we'll post it!!!