Monday, March 4, 2013

Monthly Poll: Green Day - Dookie


So I want to focus a little more on these Alternative Album Grammy Winners that I'm playing for bonus songs on the Countdown. So I think, on the first Monday of every month, I'm going to do a little retrospective poll related to the album from the proceeding month.

February's album was Green Day's Dookie

Please answer the following questions in the comments section. (If you don't have an answer, feel free to skip the question)

1. What is your favorite track on Dookie? (Spotify)
  • Burnout
  • Having a Blast
  • Chump
  • Longview
  • Welcome to Paradise
  • Pulling Teeth
  • Basket Case
  • She
  • Sassafras Roots
  • When I Come Around
  • Coming Clean
  • Emenius Sleepus
  • In the End
  • F.O.D
  • All By Myself (Hidden Track if you have the CD)
2. What is your favorite Green Day album?
3. Which do you feel should have won the Grammy, if not Dookie:
  • Tori Amos Under the Pink
  • Crash Test Dummies God Shuffled His Feet
  • Sarah McLachlan Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
  • Nine Inch Nails The Downward Spiral

1 comment:

Chadwick said...

Believe it or not, my favorite song of that is "Welcome to Paradise", but for a weird reason. When I first started playing bass, I was looking for songs that featured the bass and Welcome to Paradise has a bass solo in it, so I spent days playing it over and over again to learn how to play it. And I FINALLY got it. And loved it. So, that's why it's my favorite.