Sunday, December 23, 2012

New Countdown: Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

If I knew someone named Eve, she might write that I forgot a comma and also that I don't know what day it is. But I don't and I didn't and I do!

Yikes. It's late, but I'll be posting this ON TIME, dammit :)

NOTE: At the beginning of the episode, I say that it's Episode 133. Which is wrong. I just didn't do the crucial "save as" step in my podcast creation process. And I didn't realize that until I tried to export the podcast as an mp3 and was told that the mp3 already existed. Sigh. I wish this was only a "tonight I'm tired" problem, but it's more of a "it's been a busy week" problem.

I'm very excited to record the Year End countdown (#3!) this week and that will go up next Sunday! Surprises abound.

Countdown #134

***Featuring***
Atlas Genius
AWOLNATION
The Black Keys
The Cure
Imagine Dragons
Jimmy Eat World
The Lumineers
Mumford & Sons
Muse
Of Monsters and Men
Passion Pit
Youngblood Hawke

No comments: