Monday, December 17, 2012

New Countdown: Earlier Than The Last Late One!

So that means it's an improvement, right?

Things are all culminating. The year of music, the festive fifty, the holiday season, family visits. All of it. I'm not sure if I'm going to do a "Best Of the Year" post this year. Last year the top 10 were very clear to me. This year it would be a top 5 (so that it wouldn't just be the 10 albums I've heard this year) and I'm just  not sure that's worth it...

And I have a lot of musical irons in the fire. So I probably will pass this year.

Anyway...here's the show!

Countdown #133

***Featuring***
Atlas Genius
AWOLNATION
The Black Keys
Imagine Dragons
The Lumineers
Mumford & Sons
Muse
Of Monsters and Men
Passion Pit
Third Eye Blind
Youngblood Hawke

1 comment:

James! said...

I just realized that, because I scheduled this to post at 10 am today, this Countdown is actually going up LATER than the last late one. BUT I was done earlier. And that's what counts.