Sunday, June 24, 2012

Countdown #108! Greetings From the Void.

Oftentimes, I do this podcast and I feel like only my family is going to hear it and it doesn't matter what I find on the Internet, I'm pretty much alone. And then I hear back from the lovely people over at Having Said That and I realize that there are ACTUAL people out there that I've not met and they might notice if I talk about them! It's a wonderful feeling of connectedness. I mention them again on this episode. Don't be jealous :)

Countdown #108

***Featuring***
The Black Keys
fun. featuring Janelle Monae
Gotye featuring Kimbra
Grouplove
Imagine Dragons
Linkin Park
M83
Now, Now
The Offspring
Of Monsters and Men
Silversun Pickups

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I really don't think I am capable of listening to The Offspring without playing Crazy Taxi at the same time.