Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 2012 Media Update

So, I'm going to start doing this media update on the first of the month because I think it's fun to look back at what I have been watching, reading, and listening to. If you see something that's missing from my Media Updates, let me know.

Last Song/MP3 I listened to: Part 1 of the 2011 Contrast Podcast Festive Fifty. The In Crowd just introduced #47.

Last TV show I watched: We're in the middle of the Once Upon a Time episode "That Still Small Voice". Really enjoying this show!

Last Movie I watched: We watched bits and pieces of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End while my mom, stepdad and sister were here. They're better than I remembered. But the last movie I watched from front to back was Love Actually. Which is such a kickass movie.

Last Written Work I read: Well I'm reading back issues of the New Yorker and a book of essays for a Twitter-based book club. But the last thing I actually read was the murder-mystery book I'm reading called Reunion in Death. Part of a series that I've been really enjoying a lot, even though there are large swaths of romance novel aspects to them. Overall, though, they're like if Law & Order: SVU was set in 2059

No comments: