Thursday, August 25, 2011

Russian Roulette (Blog Version) - 6th Round

Well, here we are. On the last "bullet", so to speak. And this one's a doozy. I know I've kept you on the edge of your seats for almost 2 months since the last round and maybe some of you thought that I posted something and it was the round that hit home (aka got taken down because it was on a "hot list" because I'm a dirty dirty pirate)

Well, I'll tell you this. This final round (of this particular game. I'm absolutely going to play again) may be the one. You see, the song is...

Linkin Park - Waiting for the End from A Thousand Suns (buy)

And that flies in the face of all the reasons I've had for low R-cubeds (see Round 4 for a definition of R-cubed). It's still relatively new. It was a #1 hit on the very countdown I publish on this blog. And I can completely see it being on all kinds of lists.

Keep your fingers crossed for me :)

No comments: