Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hey you! Listen to some music! On my podcast!

Welp, it's time once again for that glorious event we (and by we, I mean me...and by me I mean I) like to call the Countdown!

I'm probably not going to be posting a lot other than podcasts on here for a bit (my computer still registers "podcasts" as a misspelled word...get with the times, computer!) because I just got a gig writing album reviews for Listen Before You Buy! I'm very excited about it. But I'm going to need to focus all my bloggy energy on getting going on that. But I'll get all squared away over there and then we can have some more fun over here! And it's not like the podcasts are going to stop...so, quit your complaining. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten all up in your face.

Anywho...

Countdown #67

***Featuring***
311
The Airborne Toxic Event
AWOLNATION
Blink-182
Coldplay
Death Cab For Cutie
Foo Fighters
Foster the People
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Sublime with Rome
Temple of the Dog

No comments: