Sunday, May 15, 2011

Acrylics: From the Name On, A Band to Love!

I know it's wrong to do things this way, but I knew when I saw their name, that I would like Acrylics.

When I listened to a couple of songs, and then the whole album Lives & Treasure (which can be bought here or here), I quickly decided that I was right. The vocalists, Molly Shea and Jason Klauber play off of eachother in their duets and also create beautiful songs when singing alone.

I think my favorite Jason song is called Counting Sheep (which I don't have permission to post (but they have a Daytrotter version that I CAN post)


Acrylics - Counting Sheep (Daytrotter Session) (Get the whole session here)

My favorite Molly song is one I CAN post:


Acrylics - Nightwatch from Lives & Treasure

I'm going to let you buy the album and decide which duet you like best! (Mmm, that's enticement to buy!)

No comments: