Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 Artists of the Year

Here is the podcast where I countdown the top 10 Artists that Last.fm said I listened to most over the 12 month period ending when I looked at the chart on 12/31/10. I wish Last.fm could keep a record of these things by year, too. Maybe they do...hmm...I'll have to check that out.

I'm going to start putting an alphabetical "Featuring" list in these posts. And also making use of the label function, so if you want to see every post (starting with this one) that I talk about Doomtree, for example, you can click Doomtree in the label list at the bottom of the page and it'll sort it all out for you!

2010 Artists of the Year

***Featuring***
Barenaked Ladies
Dessa
Doomtree
Friday Mile
Frightened Rabbit
NOFX
P.O.S.
Radiohead
Smashing Pumpkins
Vampire Weekend

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Nice job!! I am enjoying catching up on my blog listening while we have a snow day. You, as we speak, are definitely in the most exciting place on earth!!

nat said...

YAY for lots of these artists!