Thursday, February 18, 2016

Throwback Thursday: 1992 (1 Week at #1)


Madonna - This Used to Be My Playground (8/8)

The video isn't available with the audio attached. And the audio isn't available with the video attached. But this song was on the A League of Their Own soundtrack and I love that movie and so I love this song a whole lot. Just close your eyes and picture the movie. If you haven't seen the movie, stop reading this blog and go see it! And then come back, changed. :)


George Michael and Elton John - Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me (2/1)

What feels like it would be kind of an odd pairing today (or maybe not?) was apparently huge 24 years ago :)



Color Me Badd - All 4 Love (1/25)

Gotta admit that my prejudices and biases did not have this as a band of mostly white guys. But I guess that's on me and my lack of awareness of early 90's heartthrob/chest hair idols.

No comments: