Saturday, October 17, 2015

Bonus Countdown: All-Time Top Alternative Songs (ca 2013) (Part 1)


Gorillaz
As you read this, I am in a van driving to Disney, Florida. I hope you are having a great Saturday so far and I hope this episode makes it better! You should go for a drive, too. Let's sync up our experiences! I'll try to put this on around noon (when it posts) as long as I think of it.

So in 2013 Billboard celebrated 25 years of our beloved Alternative Songs (nee Hot Modern Rock Tracks) chart. We celebrated by listening to the first Top Ten. Now we're going to spend the next two weeks counting down the Top 20 on this list that is just over 2 years old. I don't know how the past two years have affected things and I guess we won't know until 2038, when the chart celebrates 50 years ;-) (jk. I'm sure that there'll be something to commemorate the 30th anniversary)

So enjoy Part 1 of 2 Bonus Countdowns!


All-Time Top Alternative Songs (ca 2013) (Part 1)

***Featuring***
Audioslave
Gorillaz
Green Day
Lit
Live
Love and Rockets
Nickleback
Nirvana
Oasis
Staind
U2

No comments: