Sunday, May 10, 2015

Off the Charts #8: Birthday 2014 (Part 1)


She Keeps Bees

Well, I haven't finished this week's countdown, yet. But I do have something for you to listen to. It's perhaps even more alternative (in some cases) than the songs on the countdown because it's all from the blogs I read.

And this year I've decided to split the festivities into two episodes rather than making you set there politely nodding your head for three hours.

So these are the blogs that posted on my birthday last year that I picked songs from for this episode:

xkcd (specifically THIS POST)
The (new) Vinyl Villain (specifically THIS POST)
Across the Kitchen Table (specifically THIS POST)
Side One Track One (specifically THIS POST)
Song, By Toad (specifically THIS POST)
Pigeons and Planes (specifically THIS POST)
We Listen For You (specifically THIS POST)
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal (specifically THIS POST)
Unrecorded (specifically THIS POST)
Last Year's Girl (specifically THIS POST)
Crestfallen (specifically THIS POST)




Off the Charts #8: Birthday 2014 (Part 1)

***Featuring***
astronomyy
Flight of the Conchords
Icona Pop featuring Charlie XCX
Male Gaze
Meursault
My Bloody Valentine
Nirvana
Pyramids
She Keeps Bees featuring Sharon Van Etten
Smashing Pumpkins
Turan

No comments: