Sunday, July 13, 2014

New Countdown: Looking Forward to Remembering When


Bon Iver circa 2011
It's a big week around our household and so the air is crackling with excitement. Some of us are turning 1 and some of us are turning more than 1. It's all very confusing as to who's turning what.

I'll be doing the Birthday podcast again this year, so that means my birthday will be spent saving blog posts by people and then sorting through them and seeing which songs I like best and all of that. I love it, even if it can be a little daunting.

It's a good countdown this week and I really hope you enjoy it. These are always the episodes I love best. The ones in the middle of summer when the songs are the most nostalgia inducing. Someday we'll hear "Do I Wanna Know" and think "Ah, that takes me back to the summer of...was it 2014? Those were the days..." and it'll be great :)

Countdown #206

***Featuring***
Alan Wilkis
Arctic Monkeys
Bastille
Big Data featuring Joywave
The Black Keys
Bleachers
Bon Iver
Fitz & the Tantrums
Jack White
KONGOS
The Temper Trap
Vance Joy

No comments: