Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tune In to New Countdowns!

Hi there! If this is your first time at Appetite For Distraction. Then welcome! Tell your friends!

If you've been here before, welcome back! Tell your friends! ;)

So, this morning, I was on the radio. Internet radio. If you go to shoutcast.com or download the Shoutcast app and then search "Destado", you will find the Destado Radio Network that will be broadcasting the Countdown every Sunday morning at around 8:30 am!

It's such an honor to be on there and I think back to when I started the Countdown and how Casey Kasem was sort of the model that I was trying to emulate. And now my show will be heard on Sunday mornings. Just like Casey Kasem!

I hope you'll tune in. And then I think I'm going to set it up so that at 10:30 or so, the blog post with the Countdown that has just played will go up and you can download it to listen to over and over again!

Here's this week's!

Countdown #78

***Featuring***
AWOLNATION
Blink-182
Bush
Coldplay
Foo Fighters
Foster the People
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rise Against
Young the Giant

1 comment:

Allston Branch said...

Great countdown! Beautifully-read lyrics, fun discussion of the merits (?) of Sail. You know the Red Hot Chili Peppers are destined to be #5 for the rest of the winter....
Great work!