Sunday, November 13, 2011

New Countdown! Breath of Fresh Air!

So did you hear me on the radio?? Its so fun to listen to yourself in a format where someone else is causing you to be heard. I hope that that makes sense. If I was a movie star or something, I feel like I'd feel the same way as I do now.

So, once again and then I promise I'll stop plugging: If you go to shoutcast.com or get the shoutcast app, then search "Destado", you'll find Destado Radio, where the Countdown plays every week at about 830 on Sunday Mornings!

This week marks what I believe is the official end to the craziness that was the month of October. I went and saw Dessa, Lila had her Flu shot and now we are taking it easy this weekend. It feels so luxurious to be able to take it easy, you know?

Countdown #79

***Featuring***
AWOLNATION
Blink-182
Bush
Coldplay
Foo Fighters
Foster the People
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rise Against
Young the Giant

No comments: