Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A New Countdown with Attitude!

So, I've been thinking about how this countdown would go. And I have to say that I think I came off a LOT less grumpy than I imagined I would.

It's just more proof that I need to be doing this primarily for myself and stop comparing myself to other podcasters. And if I don't like the way things are going, I can feel free to change whatever. This is my play space. And if no one shows up at the observation window, I can still have fun!

Countdown #75

***Featuring***
AWOLNATION
Blink-182
Bush
Foo Fighters
Foster the People
Jane's Addiction
The Joy Formidable
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rise Against
Young the Giant
Wild Flag

5 comments:

Allston Brance said...

Hey James,
I hate to think nobody responded to the podcast last time!!!! I'm glad you're still posting. Keep the audience in mind -- we're there, even if we don't get back everytime!

Anonymous said...

That should be Allston Branch....

James! said...

I could never leave the audience out of it!

But I feel like I've been letting myself be restrained by the idea of an audience that is a lot bigger in my mind than it actually is.

This was a really fun episode and they're only going to get better!

Thanks for listening!

Red Sox Nation said...

Do you know that old song "When an irresistible force such as you Meets an old immovable object like me"?

Oh, and hey, keep those long songs with female singers coming!!!

Allston Branch said...

Encore! Encore!
Long live Eponymity!!