Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Countdown with extra parenty goodness!!!

So, my Dad and Stepmom were down visiting the lovely Little Distraction (as I've decided to refer to her) and they were kind enough to join me on this week's podcast! It's lots of fun, but it ran a little long. So I decided to try box.net for my "larger than Fileden can handle" needs. So, the file might not play the way it normally does, but it should download just fine! It's called "Long Version" because I made a shorter version to try to get it into Fileden range, to no avail.

Countdown #40

***Featuring***
30 Seconds to Mars
The Black Keys
Cage the Elephant
Cake
Florence + the Machine
Linkin Park
Mumford & Sons
Muse
My Chemical Romance
Neon Trees
The Psychedelic Furs

2 comments:

Tricia said...

'Little Distraction' is brilliant. So is the podcast.

James! said...

Thanks Tricia!