Friday, February 11, 2011

Clandestine Countdown Posting

Shh. Don't tell anyone, but I'm posting this very quickly at work. That's how much I love you guys. Elizabeth, I'll buy you some tasty food if you keep this under your hat :)

Quick thing, though. Get this one and last week's soon. Because sometime next week, I have to cancel my box.net account because I can't afford to ACTUALLY subscribe to it! So, yeah. Do some quick downloading this weekend!


Countdown #41

***Featuring***
30 Seconds to Mars
The Black Keys
Cage the Elephant
Cake
Florence + the Machine
Linkin Park
Mumford & Sons
Muse
My Chemical Romance
Peter Murphy
Rise Against

1 comment:

strawberriesinparis said...

Under my hat! I might be currently blogging right now too! Now about this meal... how about firehouse next friday??? :-D haha, jk