Thursday, February 28, 2008

Why is it...

So, it seemed like everyone at work today was just having a REALLY rough day. Except me. I had a fairly laidback/stress-free day. That always seems to happen. Maybe it's just that my day didn't suck as much as the days of the people around me, so it seems like I had a good one. I dunno. Has anyone else experienced this?

Speaking of experience, I'd like to refer back to my post about eBay. Nat left me a comment and said that she had stopped using eBay because she kept having issues with not getting what she paid for. Something similar has happened to me. Only it's worse! I paid for something that was clearly advertised as not the thing I was looking for. Basically, it was this Smashing Pumpkins single, for Ava Adore. But instead of having the 2 B-sides (which, let's face it, is what I'm really looking for), it had two "Call Out Research Hooks". Now I haven't listened to these, but they're definitely not what I wanted to end up with. And the bad thing is that it's exactly what the seller posted. I just didn't pay enough attention. Sigh. Oh well. We pay for our mistakes. And, really, it's not that big a deal, in the long run.

I think I'm going to go to bed now. I had KIND OF planned on posting about the Oscars, but I think I might save that for the weekend. Or maybe you'll NEVER hear my personal opinions on that topic. Ok, ok. Stop crying. I can't promise to try. But I'll try to try. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Surfjan Stevens (Cuz I hate Pete Wentz...purely that is the reason and no other)
2. Outkast (I wish I was Andre-a million)
3. Coheed (awesome album)
4. Sublime (I will never vote against them)
5. hmmm....raging angry screaming chick or mid 90's punk rockers who are still punking after all these years. Since Magnified Plaid only knew 3 chords when they started, and I've seen them live, and I despise Lilith Fair and anyone who has ever sung there; my vote is for MXPX
6. Ben Folds (my current favorite album, though the Foo's deserve mad props always)
7. No Use for a Name (no explanation)