Saturday, January 5, 2008

Fatherly Advice and Calming Down Before Bed.

Ok, so maybe profanity wasn't necessarily called for in my last post. I'm just one of those people who get really t'd off when technology doesn't do EXACTLY what I expect of it. What I need to remember is that I live in an amazing age where I can have friends and family strewn every which way around the globe and I can still be in contact with them! Technology is a wonderful thing.

Things to keep telling myself if I find myself getting frustrated:
  • The power cord is on its way. I'm not sure when it'll arrive, but it's on its way.
  • A new mic IS just a Best Buy or Target trip away.
  • Books are a technology that break down at a much more sporadic rate. Use that to your advantage.
So I'm going to go read some of this:










And then tomorrow, I'll read my daily page of this:











And hopefully start this, if my wife finishes it (I love time travel!) :









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right on!
The books look great, judging more or less by their covers.
And then it's Epiphany, a good time to open a book and look for one!

Anonymous said...

Ive begun to read the time travelers wife and it was amazing! but then I had to give it back to my friend. So I haven't gotten much further then the beginning.

James! said...

It's really good. You should get it back from your friend or check it out
from your local library!

Natsthename said...

Hey, good pick on the CP this week!