Sunday, June 19, 2016

New Countdown: Recording Proximity


Fitz & the Tantrums (6/13/16)
Photo Credit: Megan Cox


Well, I learned something very important this week: Recording in my office, I need to speak up, because I don't sit as close to the microphone. So I'm worried you're either not going to be able to hear me or you're going to have my vocals turned up to an appropriate level and will blow your ears out with the music. Either way, I hope you like what you hear....for as long as you CAN hear!

Isn't that picture great? My friend Marc's friend and coworker Megan took it!


Countdown #298

***Featuring***
AWOLNATION
blink-182
Cold War Kids
Fitz & the Tantrums
Kaleo
Leslie Odom, Jr.
The Lumineers
Not Drowning, Waving
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Strumbellas
The Struts
twenty one pilots

No comments: