Tuesday, May 17, 2016

New Countdown: A Joke So Nice, I Used It Twice (and Now Thrice!)




I'm a little late in posting this one because my sister graduated from college this weekend! Isn't that nuts?1 Remember when she graduated from High School? I was already 2 years into doing this podcast and I did a flashback countdown of songs from the first week of June from the week *I* graduated from High School. If I'd been on my game this week, I would have done a similar Flashback Countdown for this week in 2005, when i graduated from College. Oh well! Live and learn :)

I just realized that I missed celebrating the 6th anniversary of the podcast. It's crazy that I've been doing this for more than half a decade!


Countdown #293

***Featuring***
AWOLNATION
Cold War Kids
Empire of the Sun
Kings of Leon
The Lumineers
Miike Snow
Nothing But Thieves
The Strumbellas
The Struts
twenty one pilots
The Wombats




No comments: