Monday, June 1, 2015

June 2015 Media Update




Last Thing I Watched: When it's super late, but I still need to clean up, putting on an SNL really helps, plus it gets me closer to caught up. Last night (early this morning), I finished the Reese Witherspoon Mother's Day episode. This sketch had me dying, trying not to laugh super loud and wake up my household!


Last Thing I Read: I started the last issue of March last night and the last thing I read was this short piece by Oliver Sacks. He has such an amazing way with words.


Last Thing I Listened To: I mowed most of the lawn this morning before starting my working from home for the day. I got through the entirety of Reel Big Fish's 1996 debut Turn the Radio Off but I listened to this, the first single, and first track on the album, as I put the lawnmower away. I only saw this video for the first time recently and I love it!

Things I'm Seeing on the Internet: A lot of stuff about kids getting out of school or getting close to getting out of school. Some Graduation stuff. And then all the stuff about the Dugger family. I feel like you should have the option to just completely remove yourself from people's memories when this kind of thing goes down. It sucks that they have to revisit all of this stuff with the spotlight still on them. Overall, though, there's no big THING happening on the internet as we move into June, but watch out: Summer loves memes!

No comments: