Monday, July 4, 2011

Russian Roulette (Blog Version) - 4th Round

I really don't know much about this band that I'm posting for the fourth exciting round of blog Russian Roulette. I know that I got this from I Am Fuel, You Are Friends, along with "Hey Sandy", "As Usual" and "Coronado II", all of which come from the Music from The Adventures of Pete and Pete which was a TV show on Nickelodeon that was the "cool, awkward kid" among all of its contemporaries. "Hey Sandy" was the theme song, but this song is also quite enjoyable.

The Adventures of Pete and Pete was a nice glimpse into middle-class, kooky American life, so it's apropos that this song is showing up on the day we celebrate our Independence Day!

In terms of Russian Roulette Risk ("R-cubed" to those in the know), I would say that this song is fairly safe. I could always be wrong, but, in this instance, I don't think I am. Not a lot of people trying to pirate this kind of music and so it's probably not on too many hot lists...

Polaris - She is Staggering from Music from The Adventures of Pete and Pete (buy)

No comments: