Thursday, December 9, 2010

Safe and sound back home

Well the file is back on its normal server, which means that you can download it directly from the site! Hooray!

I also will, for the first time, talk about a song that's on the podcast. I start off the podcast by talking about The Savings and Loan. They are on a label run by a blogger that I really look up to named Matthew. Here's his blog and here's his label's website. If you like the first song on the podcast then you need to go to the label website and get The Savings and Loan album. Also, might I recommend the Inspector Tapehead album as well.

Here's the countdown!

1 comment:

James! said...

Ok turns out I hadn't watched the whole Spin concert. Tighten up IS one of the songs the black keys played. I just hadn't gotten to it yet