Monday, August 9, 2010

Yeah...about that flashback countdown...

Hi,

So yeah. I didn't get around to doing that Flashback countdown. I had the tracks lined up and then I just didn't do it. I was quite busy, but that really shouldn't be an excuse. But it's my excuse and so it'll suffice, right? Right.

I'm going to post this week's countdown tonight, but I wanted to also talk about some shows and tours that are coming up.

First, on 10/27, I'll (unless something goes horribly wrong) be going to see Me First & the Gimme Gimmes at a proper show, which is something I haven't done. I've seen them a couple of times at Warped Tour, but not at a show with walls and a roof. It's going to be quite a lot of fun.

Also, Doomtree is going on tour. Doomtree is the record label that I have been very keen on recently. It's a seven member label and all seven members are going to be on this tour. It's the week of Thanksgiving for me, but it might not be for you, so you should go check out their website to see when they'll be near you. I'm very very excited to see this show.

And the best thing about both of these shows is that they'll both be 15 dollars. How amazing is that?

Anyways, see you tonight for the countdown!

No comments: