Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Early morning posting!

Well, it's bright and early on Wednesday and here I am posting the new countdown. It's a pretty good one, in my opinion.

Couple of other things:

- I now have a twitter account. I realized that there were some people (Contrast Podcast alums, mostly) that didn't have Facebook, but DID have Twitter. And so, to better keep in touch with them, I have a Twitter account. Its @james80d (I think that's how you tell people what your Twitter username is. That's how I've always seen it done, anyways)

- My good friend Andy is treating me to tickets to the Smashing Pumpkins (Playing the National in Richmond, July 13th) for my birthday. So look forward to a post on that as it will DEFINITELY be a lifelong (or at least "since-I-was-16-long") dream come true. I'm so so stoked.

- The Smashing Pumpkins are still going strong with their mission to release 11 4-song EP's, one song at a time, for free. They released the first song of the second EP yesterday. It's at smashingpumpkins.com. I haven't heard it yet, but the other songs from this project have been pretty damn impressive.

And finally, here's the countdown!


See you later guys!

No comments: