Sunday, October 5, 2008

Roung 1g!

Ok Folks, quick entry today. We have one more first round match-up after this one and then it's on to the thrills and chills and spills of Round 2!!! So without any further ado:

Round 1G:

1. Radiohead vs. Counting Crows

Radiohead - Videotape from In Rainbows
Counting Crows - Anyone But You from Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings

2. Me First and the Gimme Gimmes vs. Bright Eyes

Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - Goodbye Earl from Love Their Country
Bright Eyes - No One Would Riot For Less from Cassadaga

Happy Voting Everyone! Even though it's taking a long time to get this done, I'm having fun with it, aren't you? :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Radiohead
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes

Hopefully Round 2 won't take as long as Round 1

James! said...

Everyone's a critic ;-)

I honestly don't think it will be, though, dude.

Anonymous said...

The first was tough, but Adam's vocals are so compelling that it makes me go with Counting Crows.

Bright Eyes.

Hope your computer is behaving!

Anna said...

I gotta go with Radiohead and Bright Eyes - although if it was the Dixie Chicks they would have won (they're a little guilty pleasure of mine)

Greer said...

Maybe I'm just not in the mood for the slow jams tonight but I have to pick Counting Crows and Me First and the Gimme Gimmes.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm with Greer here - I know it sounds strange to say but I've just never got around to Radiohead, I've tried several times and I can't stir any interest, and I like Bright Eyes and his voice very much but Me First and the Gimme Gimmes have it for me, it's fun.

Natsthename said...

Radiohead
Me First And The Gimme Gimmes. (I just cannot take Oberst's voice most of the time.)

jesse said...

radiohead and bright eyes