Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Long Time Ago, In a Galaxy Far, Far Away...

Well, actually it wasn't a long time ago. And it was still in the state of Virginia....Commonwealth? Anyways, a while ago I uploaded the first link to a song on my other blog to see if I could and it was the song below. Because the song title is incredibly appropriate! The test I'm running now is as follows. We're looking for a little blue play button to appear in front of the song title. If all goes to plan, you should be able to click it and stream the song. Other blogs have this (see section on the side called "Blogs That Are Better Than Mine" or something like that...) so it might not be new, but I think it's pretty cool.

Beastie Boys - Just a Test from Hello Nasty

2 comments:

jesse said...

that was enjoyable

Erin said...

james i'm reading your blog!!!!!!