Sunday, June 2, 2013

New Countdown from Our Nation's 17th State!

Twenty One Pilots
Hey I just noticed that one of the guys in Twenty One Pilots is wearing a Cleveland Indians tshirt! How cool and unintentional! As the title of this post suggests, I'm currently in Ohio, where my daughter was one of the flower girls in a wedding. She did fantastically well.

There's a bunch of new stuff at various points in this show, so I think you'll enjoy it. If you do, definitely leave me a comment saying so. You can comment if you don't enjoy it, too, but let's just say I'm not looking forward to reading it. :)

Countdown #153

***Featuring***
Beastie Boys
Capital Cities
Fall Out Boy
Imagine Dragons
The Lumineers
Muse
The Neighbourhood
New Politics
Of Monsters and Men
Thirty Seconds to Mars
Twenty One Pilots

No comments: