Thursday, August 29, 2013

Throwback Thursday: 2009


10. Pitbull - Hotel Room Service
9. Cobra Starship feauring Leighton Meester - Good Girls Go Bad
8. Keri Hilson featuring Kanye West and Ne-Yo - Knock You Down
7. Jay Sean featurin Lil Wayne - Down
6. Drake - Best I Ever Had
5. Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
4. Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me



Much like Katy Perry last week, what I'm throwing back to this week is the cuteness of Taylor Swift. Yeah, that's right. I think she's cute, too. This video is pretty fun even if it IS just a music video version of that joke in Not Another Teen Movie where the beautiful girl is hidden underneath "those GLASSES and that PONYTAIL! (Don't forget those paint-stained overalls!)" but it's a lot of fun.

3. Jay-Z, Rihanna, and Kanye West - Run This Town
2. Miley Cyrus - Party in the U.S.A.
1. The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling

I also wanted to include this DJ Earworm mashup because it's the best on of all the mashups he's released for the top songs of the year since 2007. I think most of the songs in this post's top ten make an appearance, if not all of them.

No comments: