Monday, March 3, 2008

The Beginning and the End

So here's the first four and last five tracks of the CD I sent to Australia for the Contrast Podcast CD swap. If this means absolutely nothing to you, then keep paying attention to the Contrast Podcast in the next couple of weeks...

1. Foo Fighters – Stranger Things Have Happened
2. Carbon Leaf – One Prairie Outpost
3. Pash – Cosmopolitan
4. Strike Anywhere – Chalk Line


17. The Living End – Second Solution
18. Frenzal Rhomb – My Pants Keep Falling Down
19. AC/DC – Let Me Put My Love Into You
20. Reggie and the Full Effect – Laura’s Australian Dance Party
21. Reggie and the Full Effect – Take Me Home, Please

(mp3's will go up as soon as I get time to do it...promise)

4 comments:

Natsthename said...

Did you have Anna's name? I just received a cd from OZ myself!

That is QUITE a mix you have going, young man!

James! said...

It's very possible that I had Anna's name...;-)

I just hope she gets the CD in time!

Anna said...

James,
the cd arrived safe and sound yesterday - it is very intriguing hmmmmm!! Have not had time to digest fully, will let you know my answers soon .
Thanks mate

James! said...

Huzzah! It arrived! The system works!